Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Do I need Clearance?? - Day 74


As humans we need to drink water to stay alive.  It's basic.  It's simple.

Imagine my surprise when I bought a bottle of water with a lid as menacing as a protective cap for nuclear radiation on lock down.  I twisted,  lifted, used my nails and could not figure it out.  So, I ask Brett the Scientist in the family, with lots of letters after his name, to help me.  Both of us are looking at this from all angles, looking for arrows or something to latch on.  It took a while, I kid you not, but combining the brains of a scholar and an artist eventually opened the high security precious container.



Why are things getting more complicated??

(P.S. - It was the brand "Smart Water")



1 comment:

  1. Yeah - and the next time we tried Smart Water (really - that was the name, no joking), getting the cap off included dousing both of us with a spray of water.

    ReplyDelete