Friday, November 23, 2012

The Grass Is Always Greener… - Day 79


Or is it?  One thing I always find really important in my surroundings is greenery.
In lush Berkeley there is lots….although not always the way I would prefer.

Here, they seem to really like shrubs.   No, love shrubs.  They are everywhere. 





On the front of almost every house, on each side of the sidewalk  (making it really difficult to walk hand in hand with your guy  or  even get into the car), on the sides of the house,  next to the stairs…...







Since this is following my blog about gratitude, let me say, I see the beauty and maybe even character to the neighbourhood.




Imagine my joy when I spotted a huge clean green expanse of grass!
I ran to it thinking -  oh THIS feels like home!!!




As I take in the rest of the scene it dawns on me that I am running towards a Roman Catholic Church….


No comments:

Post a Comment