Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apple Of My Heart - Day 31


The weather here  has been beautiful since the kid's visit.  (  Thanks kids for bring it with you  )

Being Canadian, it's that time of year and my body knows that it wants it.  Overall, not a big fan of fall and the coming cold except for this saving grace.
For weeks now I have been hunting....for my McIntosh apples.
Got the scoop to check out everyone's favourite grocery spot  -  The Berkeley Bowl.  It is a discount version of Whole Foods.   Finally reunited with my favourite McIntosh Apples! Phew :)





Not only did they have them, they even had ones from Canada (woo woo), Washington, organic, non organic.  All these options!  This store  is now my new best friend. 

Now keeping fingers crossed.  Will it pass the meat test??

No comments:

Post a Comment