Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm So French - Day 37


I've been told this many times,  " You are soooo French. " 
Me, personally, I don't see it.  "I am English".  I tell them defiantly.



What could possibly happen to make me step back and relook at this?

The occurrence that has caused this,  is well, a restaurant of course.  My total love for my new favourite restaurant:   "Poulet"
Every time we drove by it, I was attracted to it.  Everything about it appealed to me. The Name. So cute.  Red White and Blue.  Chicken, I love my chicken.



 Cute little bistro with open widows and tables outside. Perfect location, right on the corner.




When I was lucky enough to walk into the doors the menu sang to me.
Today's Special:  Chicken Stew with Sherry on Mashed Potaoes.  Soup Today:  Green Vegetable Potage.   All served with REAL crusty bread and butter.  OMG

Sorry busy now....

This is  totally  the way I like eat, the decor is so French
- Pause -   OK , maybe they are right?  I am soooooo French :)

1 comment:

  1. The first picture just screams: "But of course, Me, I am ze English, non?"

    ReplyDelete