Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Locked in - Day 49


Like every morning I drive Brett to school and then come back home to attend to my day.  This morning after struggling with parking on the hill ( long story,  will not digress at this time) I looked out my car window and saw our landlord's big dog running loose just in front of my house.  I let a few minutes go by waiting for the proud owners to come running and gather their lovely pet.  Wait, wait, wait.  The dog is having fun checking things out.  Me I am waiting.  




This is the dog who wanders his yard, which is in back of our house, who has a true "Barry White"  bark (but not in a romantic way) - Deep, Loud and Menacing.  Really,  you can't pass gas without this dog letting you know he heard you even though you are still in the house. 

Plus, this dog is at least as big as me.  So, I waited some more.  Nothing.  He is still having fun.





Taking action,  I started the car and decided I was going to move further up on the street, get out and walk in the opposite direction to Safeway to do my daily groceries.  
Brilliant!  

Must remember to look out for the dog when I get back.  I tend to get side tracked really quickly.  Oh, look! There goes a squirrel …….

No comments:

Post a Comment