Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Looking For A Snack - Day 48


Not an easy thing.  No eggs, no yeast, no nuts….
Sadly, that eliminates quite a few goodies.

Lucky for me,  I can have dark chocolate.  Once in a while though, a girl wants something different….. 
Browsing the aisles at the gourmet grocery store, I came across this package of licorice. Wow, can't even remember the last time I had licorice.  Looking at them,  I just had to have them. They sang to my heart.




Check ingredients.  Yeah, I can have these!!

They are so yummy.

That night playing cards, as well as rapidly going through the bag of licorice, I rekindled my love affair with my long lost delicious candy.  It's at that moment that I fondly remembered that my grandma was the one who always had red licorice twisters at her house when I was a little girl.  Not only was the candy a delight it was also a very yummy memory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment