Thursday, September 13, 2012

Berkeley Arrival - Day 6

WE made it :)





Wow is there a lot of people and traffic here.  It is so crowded you don't know where to look.
Our condo is on a hill which is accessed only by a one lane street with - you guessed it -  parking on it.  Not only is it really small but also extremely swirly with sharp switchback's instead of corners.   Just a little freaked right now!!!!





Let's just say I have now revised my itinerary.  I will be doing lots of reading at home and may even have to revert to TV.  I was hoping to get fresh groceries every day, but alas, groceries will be once a week :(





The condo is really nice stocked with all that we need and a dishwasher.





1 comment:

  1. I too was a tad overwhelmed by the traffic - auto, bike and ped! But we made it and I just love it here!

    ReplyDelete