Saturday, September 8, 2012

Washington State - Day Three


Ok - I love my Canada.  Why is it the minute you cross the boarder, it's not as pretty.



 I can't explain it, it's just the way I see it, have seen it and continue to see it as we traverse at different customs. I believe I may be a patriot!!!


Central Washington State scenery is mostly boring.  However, one redeeming spot is the Dry Waterfalls.






Couple of other spots along the way:

Dam



Harvest time






My first encounter with election madness coming soon.




Interestingly,  while crossing Central Washington we heard more police and firemen sirens rushing through the streets in one day than we do in a single month back home


Sadly I witnessed too many closed businesses with boarded up windows and sometimes a whole strip mall.



.

Wait.  Why does it smell like onions?





Thinking back now, I guess we needed boring after the jolt this morning at the US customs where we were pulled over and searched before being given permission to enter.  No worries all was good :)



This is my picture of US Custom and it really represents how it felt...

No comments:

Post a Comment