Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Not What I Thought - Day 11


 Quiet day at home.  Nice :)

Went to see Brett's research place. 



In order to get there we need to go down our twisty windy road to the bottom and then go up twisty windy road up the mountain for about ten minutes.  Beautiful views though.  





Brett the Photographer having fun.









Cooking a nice Sunday night supper. 

Not so fast !!!!! 
Turns out I muffed up the supper big time.  I actually feel like a new bride that doesn't know how to cook…..  :(

As I had mentioned yesterday the meat department was pretty bad and I decided to get something even though I had never used such a piece of meat.  Looked up a recipe on the internet and since the wifi here is really slow, I picked the first on I found.  Usually at home I would check out at least 5 and choose what feels right for me.  Plus I do not have my usual kitchen equipment.  Well you guessed it it was a disaster.  The meat was tough AND bad, the potatoes and carrots uncooked and we were starved.  So Brett, made me,  go out for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment